Atlanta Law Firm is seeking to hire an Accounting Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA required
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
Five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
Ten key by touch required.
Creative organization in Midtown Atlanta is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist.
Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
Sort and distribute incoming mail
Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
Process check requests
Audit and process credit card bills
Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
Respond to all vendor inquiries
Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
Assist in month end closing
Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
Assist with other projects as needed
2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
Must have strong work ethics
Must be well organized and a self-starter
Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch, Oracle experience a plus
Ability to type 60-65 wpm
Possess strong organizational and time management skills
Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently (a must)
Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
Medical Office in Downtown Atlanta needs a Front Office Receptionist
Medical Office Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Duties:
• Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
• Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
• Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
• Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus
High volume medical practice in the Decatur area is seeking an experienced medical assistant for back office support.
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
Medical Assistant Job Duties:
• Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
• Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
• Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
• Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery.
• Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork
Medical Assistant: 2 years
Our client is currently seeking a Billing Specialist to join their team in Decatur! You will be responsible for preparing and examining billing and financial records for our company. Responsibilities:
Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
Create invoices and credit memos and update customer files
Update customer master files
Compute and record numerical data
Check the accuracy of business transactions
Provide phone support to customers
Troubleshoot errors and reconcile differences in billing
Perform data entry and administrative duties
Set up rate services and other functions in billing system
Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
Fundamental knowledge of billing and A/R
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Strong organizational and customer service skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
Strong computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
Call Center in Decatur is seeking to hire experienced customer care representatives.
Manage large amounts of incoming calls
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Good track record of achieving set quotas
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with call center policies and practices
Customer driven and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively