Financial Institution in Atlanta is seeking to hire an experienced Mortgage Officer.
1) Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3) Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4) Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
6) Review and update credit and loan files.
7) Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
8) Compute payment schedules.
9) Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
5 years experience in mortgage lending
Graduate Degree preferred.
Medical Office in Downtown Atlanta needs a Front Office Receptionist
Medical Office Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Duties:
• Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
• Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
• Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
• Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus
High volume medical practice in the Decatur area is seeking an experienced medical assistant for back office support.
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
Medical Assistant Job Duties:
• Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
• Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
• Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
• Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery.
• Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork
Medical Assistant: 2 years
Our client is currently seeking a Billing Specialist to join their team in Decatur! You will be responsible for preparing and examining billing and financial records for our company. Responsibilities:
Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
Create invoices and credit memos and update customer files
Update customer master files
Compute and record numerical data
Check the accuracy of business transactions
Provide phone support to customers
Troubleshoot errors and reconcile differences in billing
Perform data entry and administrative duties
Set up rate services and other functions in billing system
Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
Fundamental knowledge of billing and A/R
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Strong organizational and customer service skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
Strong computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
Medium size firm in the Atlanta area is seeking to hire an Accounting Supervisor with a minimum 3 years supervisory experience over A/P, A/R, G/L, Payroll and Billing. Must have extensive knowledge the month-end close process including; financial reporting, journal entries and accounts reconciliation. Duties
Responsible for directing and coordinating the work of a number of accounting associates in all aspects of accounting including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
General responsibility for supervising the accounting procedures of the company
Prepare monthly financial statements and various detailed analysis
Prepare Sales and Use Tax returns
Maintain detailed fixed asset list
Responsible for daily cash management reporting
Assign and audit the work of the accounting department
Engage in more critical and confidential aspects of accounting
Assist with the development of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. of major importance.
Manage difficult accounting work on involved projects and problems
Duties require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex accounting issues.
Works with confidential data, which if disclosed, might have a significant internal effect or minor external effect.
Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 3 years of accounting supervisory experience.
Experienced Procurement Agents needed for long term contract opportunities in Decatur. Must have years of experience in Project Management, Construction, Water and Sewer infrastructure.
Serves as purchasing agent or lead purchasing agent, scheduling, delegating, and monitoring works assignments and providing direction to lower-level staff and acts in supervisor’s absence.
Negotiates contracts and advises internal clients to ensure that all contracts are consistent with internal procedures, maintained, and kept current.
Functions as the Purchasing and Contracting representative with higher level commodity code responsibility. Develops contract format, composes and revises agreements, contracts, and related documents in consultation with Legal Department and other departmental officials.
Utilizes expert knowledge of assigned commodity, products, services, and suppliers.
Serves as compliance liaison with departments.
Leads and facilitates any required planning and negotiating sessions with suppliers. Maintains supplier knowledge, compliance, and performance and establishes supplier ratings as it relates to specific products and services. Sources, prices, negotiates, analyzes documents, administers, and monitors all aspects of major expense contracts.
Reviews and inputs information into Oracle system as required. Approves purchase orders for products and services within authorized approval levels. Develops and administers purchase orders and price agreements, ensuring proper controls and compliance. Oversees competitive bid evaluations, change orders, reviews, negotiations, dispute and discrepancy resolution, and utilizes standard terms and conditions, contract terminology, documentation and administrative purchase order procedures.
Mediates disputes between end users and suppliers, as necessary.
Prepares various reports detailing procurement information to include performance measures and results.
Initiates final review and approval of agreements and contracts including cost estimates, savings, projected utilization levels, fulfillment of legal requirements, inclusion of appropriate DeKalb County specific policies and statements and any other pertinent issues.
Prepares and presents oral and written reports and responds to requests for contractual information.
Oversees a management filing system for all agreements, contracts, bid specifications and related items and maintains records of contract dates, options, and re negotiations. Develops, maintains and encourages good business relationships with supplier personnel through professional, impartial, fair, ethical, and objective dealings with all suppliers, including problem resolution.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Call Center in Decatur is seeking to hire experienced customer care representatives.
Manage large amounts of incoming calls
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Good track record of achieving set quotas
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with call center policies and practices
Customer driven and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively